Incorrect?: 1960 Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair featured all of the surviving students from the first game

T/F Question
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair featured all of the surviving students from the first game.

In Danganronpa Goodbye Despair only three of the six suriving cast return, Byakuya Togami, Makoto Naegi, and Kyoko Kirigiri. The survivors that made no appearances were Aoi Asahina, Yasuhiro Hagakure, and Toko Fukawa, The game says that it’s true ALL survivors return when it’s false.

hmmm… i’m not sure about that, because I never played Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.

If I remember correctly, I think Aoi, Yasuhiro, and Toko made an appearance at the end of the game along with Byakuya, Makoto, and Kirigiri. This could just be me remembering incorrectly, however. If so, the question’s answer should be changed to false.

No the only ones at the end are the ones I mentioned looking out on a dock. The others are mentioned briefly but aren’t named and if they’re counting the slight hinted mention the question should say “mentioned all of the surviving students from the first game.” Even then I could be wrong about the mentioning it could’ve only been a few that were mentioned briefly. Either way the question is wrong but thank you for the response.