Improving the Snow Cabin Item

I really like the Snow Cabin item’s addition and I’ve been really hoping we’d get a prebuilt cottage item (to make campsites and populate backgrounds). However, there’s some minor nitpicks I have with it mostly related to customisation.

• The lights aren’t customisable and currently limit the usage a bit, this could be improved by either removing the hanging lights or allowing players to customise them like normal light objects.
  • It’s not recolourable, allowing players to change the colour of the wood, carpet, trim, mantle, etc could make it easier to build in.
  • Fireplace has solid collision, the normal fireplaces have advanced collision and the Cabin one doesn’t.

I was also thinking it would be really nice if the different surfaces on the cabins were retexturable, since most (if not all) of the cabin textures are also selectable as condo materials and it would add a lot of extra customizability (I don’t think this is a real word but it sounds cool). also also a way to toggle the snow would be neat

2 Likes