Improved Condo Lobby - Connect all Condos to every Plaza's Condo Lobby

Card

https://trello.com/c/MzjYwuFr/439-improved-condo-lobby-connect-all-condos-to-every-plazas-condo-lobby

Description

This card has no description.

Checklist

• When a player leaves to go to their Condo from the Lobby, it’ll say what Condo number they went to
  • Testing: Create testing scenario for door creation
  • Door creation and management
15 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Checklist" has been added to the card.
9 Likes

It would be great if during the Condo creation tab you could choose a Lobby for your condo to be in.

3 Likes

but it puts the condo link in every plaza server, so there would be no need to choose one for it to go into if each plaza server shows every public condo the same.
unless im misunderstanding what you mean? or you just want it purposely to only go into 1 certain plaza servers condo lobby.

1 Like

When you host your condo from the plaza it only appears on one (the plaza you are logged in), so, if you create your condo from the main menu it would be cool to choose a plaza

3 Likes

oh i see now, i think it would be cooler if when i press e on the condo door it gives me a little server list of all the plaza servers to go to instead in case a server goes down or whatever after i create my condo

2 Likes
  • “Testing: Create testing scenario for door creation” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.
3 Likes