If not sprays, why not-

Stickers!

instead of user-generated sprays, why not some stickers?
the probelm with user generated sprays is… well, everyone knows the problem, and if we ignore the decal system being whack, pre-made sprays would be great, like a little hula doll, or a catsack, ect.

it adds another little item to buy and way to customize your experience, and sorta bring it back to GMT?

(considering how decals seem to work alright with certain weapons, i’m sure little pre-made, simply colored sprays wouldn’t be too hard on the frames, maybe?)

EDIT: An alternative to decals could be emotes, where it floats above your head, even. It’d be a cute item and a fun thing for people who are in it for the collectathon.

I Like this idea, i’d love to go to the plaza and spraypaint all over stuff

2 Likes

I like stickers, I like sticking stickers everywhere

4 Likes

These seem to have worked well for games like Fortnite, so it seems like it might work here.

2 Likes

top 10 sticker moments

numba 1

2 Likes

I like the idea of the community being able to submit stickers for approval to be added cs:go style, though without the gambling. This could be really neat.

3 Likes

Sticker would be awesome. You could also have unlocks (Milestones/Cat Sacks/Whatever) for more rare holographic stickers.

I totally endorse this.

4 Likes

We need a throw up sticker

2 Likes

like the uh, csgo sprays and you can equip like 4 of them and you get them ingame (obv it’d be a different obtainable method than csgo, no lootbox!!!)

could have community submitted ones or like a competition that the top 3 get added or something

2 Likes

Stickers/graffiti sounds amazing.
The world Plaza is your canvas.

2 Likes

world if you include the many locations accessible through condos and depending on how it’s implemented, gameworlds.

I like this idea but I will instantly ban bad sprays like players did with TF2.

The suggestion was for premade sprays, so people wouldn’t be able to put nsfw sprays everywhere if this gets implemented.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they said this wasn’t do able because of Unreals crappy decal system, could be wrong.

1 Like

@Demoncyborg also could you maybe please think of a better title for this topic? Someone should know what the thread is about by reading the title. Water guns? Air freshers? Also, for the post: stickers where exactly? on you? in the plaza? in condo?

I mean, the title implies that the topic’s about something like the sprays from games like TF2 or GMod.

7 Likes

I personally have never really played TF2 much. I didn’t know GMod had sprays. We can’t really assume people know what we write. It’s better to be descriptive and precise than broad and unclear. The title isn’t a good one.

nah

4 Likes

Sick idea. Just gotta hope UE4’s decal system isn’t a pain. I seem to remember a dev saying that the decal system caused lag. For example I believe that Zombie Massacre’s performance is affected because of the blood decals

1 Like

What about a Magic Paintbrush?

2 Likes