Ideas for a new Gamemode!

Sounds more like it was going to be a beat em up to me. Like street fighter.

Beat-em-up game, not bullet hell.

I was thinking when they release the workshop make a group to make a gamemode, who is with me?

1 Like

ULTIMATE FRISBEE

So the way it’d work is you get to customize your own frisbee like in minigolf and the main goal of the game is to throw it into a smaller version of those things they kick the ball into in football (Sorry not a sports person, but the thing looks like a Y) and if you miss you have to wait 45 seconds for your frisbee to come back in your hand and while you’re waiting you’ll have a weak pistol to try to kill others. Since I also figured we’d need defense, it’d be a 6v6 match and only 2 on each team are randomly chosen to be frisbee throwers. The people that aren’t chosen will have tommy guns and grenades and be able to pick up power ups (max ammo, rage mode, etc)

Roller Derby

It’d be like a roller rink and you can pick roller skates, skateboard, scooter, and whatever else and you have grenades only and it’s a 12v12 trying to get most kills. Along with power ups (Flying, Small, Rage mode, Nuke which is a 18 kill streak which wipes out the whole entire other team)

Both of these seem like they could just be games somewhere in the lobby.

1 Like

I think that a deathrun where each player gets 2, 3, or 4 lives based off of how many players there are would be incredible (got the idea off of Gmod Deathrun on Youtube). So here is the basic rundown, if you run out of lives, you die, when you die, you join death in activating the traps, if there is 1 to 3 players, they both get 4 lives, 4 to 6 players get 3 lives, 7 to 9 get 2 lives, so on. Each map has a different theme, with different style traps. You get a certain amount of Units for each life you keep at the end of the level (maybe 2 or 3 levels per map, each with a random set of traps in a random order) like 100 per life, and 200 for staying alive for each level. As Death you get 100 units at the end of each level for each kill, and as one of the living, you get 100 Units for clearing the trap first. If nobody can survive all the traps for 3 rounds, each round resetting the amount of lives if everyone dies, there is a final minigame, ex. Crazy Musical Chairs where you have to try and find the real chair in a room filled with them, with a less extreme version at the beginning to choose death, like normal Musical Chairs for the last example. Going back to the Rounds, the next round begins when everybody dies, and there should be a bonus for winning the whole map, like 400 for round 1, 250 for round 2, and 120 for round 3.

super necro

2 Likes

Wait, I have a better idea. Prop hunt. If you don’t know what that is, its basically a game where there are 2 teams, props, and hunters. If you’re a prop, you have to try and hide from the hunters, who try to kill you. You have about 30 seconds to disguise yourself before the hunters are released. The hunters have about 3 minutes to hunt the props and can die if they shoot to many NPPs (Not Player Props). For Unit earning, I think about 200 for winning, 100 for surviving, and 25 for each prop killed.

I did feel like we needed more ball games like soccer and football, the problem is that it might get repetitive
Otherwise a revisit to elevator source would be great