I will limit my amount of posts per day

I have received a lot of feedback on my thread floods so I have decided to limit my amount of posts to five per day.

EDIT: Sorry about my love for the game.

… OK? Don’t really feel like this will solve anything.

7 Likes

Nobody minds you posting in threads or making threads. But please, come up with proper suggestions and think twice if that certain suggestion makes sense.

Most of your suggestions consists of 1 sentence with no proper explaination. You are obviously going for the Regular status and the way you are doing it doesn’t work at all.

This isn’t meant to come as offensive or anything, but that’s what I have noticed about you so far. Remember, don’t do something that you regret later on.

7 Likes

Try to post in a way that will motivate people to rather give feedback on your ideas than your posting behaviour.

Your love for the game doesn’t entitle you to post a flood of short, undefined and very specific/odd suggestions, it IS spamming and most of them have been suggested before, you just aren’t taking the time to look into them. It is very frustrating and annoying to have to filter through 10-20 threads where each one is probably a sentence or two.

1 Like

WOOOoO YES!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: