I need your help!

Hey guys, working on the big send off video for GMTower and it’s looking really good, but I need your help!

Essentially, the video accumulates a lot of great memories and moments associated with the Tower whilst walking you through it’s history from what the game was and to what it has become.

With that I want to throw in a bunch of your personal favourite moments that you’ve caught on FRAPS or whatever, these can be insane moments or events you thought were crazy or just simple things like you hanging out with your friends and having fun on tower and all the other various gamemodes (PVP, Virus, UCH etc).

So if you want them in there, post them on here via YouTube and your video will probably end up in there for everyone to see come GMTower’s closing!

Thanks!

5 Likes
1 Like

I should state that videos over 20fps are preferred, I know that’s kind of a rarity when we’re talking about Lobby 2 recordings but it would look a whole lot better if the video isn’t noticably very choppy. A little bit of in-game server lagg is fine though.

Does screenshots count?

Screenshots are fine, but the video will mostly be footage, so please keep screenshot posts to a minimum unless you think you have something REALLY cool or important.

I recorded this not a long while ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_f8_UZxbHE

It does have some weirdness at around 0:50 because I had to stick two shadow play clips together and that never works out good for me. Also you might want to ask permission from Will Sing For GMC to use this. He did give me permission to upload this clip.

Not sure if you’d want this but I have some cool virus clips & UCH clips I had made for a goodbye montage, but let me know if you want them. All the virus clips are last survivor rounds, & one round going 25-0. UCH is just videos of me pressing the button on the chimera, most of them are me running towards the chimera, jumping, crouching over the chimeras head, & turning around pressing the button all in one move lol.

okay you GOTTA use these vids biko did for it

OH and uh as for my own footage i have like one minigolf round but it isnt that interesting and i forgot to record my own mic so uh??? ask me if you want it but uh

1 Like

Out of the UCH ones you can choose or use all of them, but I really want you to use the Virus one.

Something that happened in the Plaza

Virus 25-0

UCH Flying Aerial Kill

UCH Jukes #1

UCH Jukes #2

2 Likes

Some of my favs.

3 Likes

Okay-- actually, I do have some more recommendations for videos that aren’t mine, this time from @Link 's channel:

I don’t have any videos of GMT, so I’ll just drop some of my screenshots (already posted on the forums):

A giant dedication to a lost place:

My entry is ready

1 Like

Stacy, aka GirlGunWild, said I should do a montage of what I do. Which is…well you’ll see.

There are also other things I do, namely ballrace, feel free to pick whatever you feel works for you, should you decide to look through them.

2 Likes

vixen, tanooki, and is that bumpy over there?

also, blasphemous, is your profile pic from Invader Zim?

Virus’ upstairs!

Yea, they’re in the picture (Including gitlgunwild)

I’ll do 1 final group photo later before gmt shuts down. But with more people

how late in gmt?

i would like to join

1 Like

Think about using the camera you can buy at the circuit store… so there’s no hud or chat on the picture :smiley:

Not quite, but close. My profile pic is from Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. It’s a bit dark, but humorous, and created by the same mastermind that came up with Invader Zim.