I love the Day/Night Cycle

Seriously. I never really thought it was necessary for a game like GMT/TU, but after seeing the weekly build and taking a few screenshots, it’s absolutely beautiful.

4 Likes

Howcome this amazing work of art doesn’t need a day/night cycle? Everything that appears like heaven needs a day/night cycle.

I KNOW. It looks so good, even though it’s basically a necessity in most modern video games.

i still wish the night sky was darker, tho

I actually think it was insanely necessary, and I’m very happy to see it so well implemented.

1 Like

I love how this game looks so far, It’s only in Alpha, yet it looks like a finished product sometimes

1 Like

I think it looks great too, the only issue i have with it at the moment is that it gets too dark too fast, like one second it will be all bright, the next you cant see anything. The TU Condos are a great example of this; there needs to be more brighter lights around tower, but obviously, it’s in Alpha so it will probably be addressed.

Pretty sure they’re addressing the lack of lighting in the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, i thought so. :stuck_out_tongue:

I made desktops!

2 Likes

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/clicks/track?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.macdguy.org%2Fi%2F2015-12%2F2015-12-11_23-39-06.jpg&post_id=23615&topic_id=2661

They have added loads of lights

he means lights that actually light up their surroundings, i don’t like having to use my flashlight all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, look on the sneak peek thread.

never heard of it, i’ll look

(nvm, i’ve seen this post, i didn’t know it updated from time to time)

Caboose updates it every time they post any videos or pictures in the Discord chat

2laggy4me, it has to load all these fancy HD screenshots

If only…

1 Like

Yeah, what link said, there are lights, but the surroundings look very dark. The only place that is somewhat lit up (at the moment) is the bowling alley.

Also, I :heart: those wallpapers @Zeeno, i might use that black one for my Wallpaper :wink:

1 Like

:slight_smile: @Billybobjoey is using that one as well. But yeah feel free to