I Have a Theory

I think that Project 39 is a Lobby 1 remake. My evidence is that Mac said

You know what else is redacted? Project 39 is! And on the Dev Log for July 24th it says that Matt

Do you know what else is a thing? Lobby 1 is! And on the Meet Pixeltail Games thread it says Matt made[quote=“macdguy, post:1, topic:12893”]
Minigolf: Garden, Minigolf: Alpine, Ball Race: Paradise, Little Crusaders: Market, Little Crusaders: Toy Room
[/quote]
Do you know what all of these are? Maps! Do you know what else is a map? Lobby 1! And that’s not all! Matt made[quote=“Caboose700, post:1, topic:22952”]
a metal and wooden keg model.
[/quote]
Look on the Trello page for Project 39. It has blockout and artwork on the checklist. Guess what else has blockout and artwork on it? Solar does!

And, Solar is a map, which means that Project 39 must also be a map! And do you know what I said was a map earlier? It’s Lobby 1!

So, my theory is that Matt is remaking Lobby 1 and is trying to keep it a secret from everyone!

17 Likes

you know what else is a map?

11 Likes

Not to wreck your theory of anything but…

You know what else is redacted? Everything else that has yet to be confirmed, including the 10th gameworld and what the area behind the tower is for.

Do you know what else is a thing? Everything else that’s in the game.

Do you know what else is a map? The Plaza, All of the Condos, All of the Gameworld Maps

No idea what this has to do with anything.
Matt made

Guess what else has blockout and artwork on it? Literally every single thing in the game.

And, Solar is a map, which means that Project 39 must also be a map! And do you know what I said was a map earlier? The Plaza, The Condos, the Gameworld maps. Johanna is doing the art for Solar, btw, so he’s not even connected to Solar.

Point is, Project 39 could literally be anything.

1 Like

Keep in mind PTG just likes fuckin’ with people. It could just not exist.

1 Like

It was a joke.

1 Like

This is also very true.

Ah, my bad. I’ve seen too many people say crazy things like this and actually mean it, so I just assumed you were serious. Hell, I’m not even against the idea that project 39 could be lobby 1. It’s absolutely possible.

2 Likes

Lobby 3

4 Likes

Lobby 4???

3 Likes

You know what else is redacted?

Caboose’s name

Lobby 5

2 Likes

Lobby 6

2 Likes

7 grand lobby

3 Likes

what lobby number are we even on
are we still on 2 because the current version of the plaza is based off of lobby 2 from gmt or are we in lobby 3 because its a new game or are we in lobby 2.5 because its kinda different from lobby 2 but kinda the same too

answers are needed.

or possibly lobby 3.5/4 since what’s now called “Lobby 1” is technically the second map GMT ever used, and was, at a time, even called “Lobby 2” (even though it was very similiar to the original Lobby 1)

1 Like

We need a timeline of the maps.

You’re all missing the obvious answer: lobby 39

2 Likes

This is true but when they unveiled the current lobby, they themselves even called it Lobby 2. The reveal trailer was even called the Lobby 2 Reveal Trailer

3 Likes

Sorry for the bump, I can’t edit the original post anymore. But, guess who started working on Project 39 today? Johanna did! And there’s more! Guess what Johanna does? Make maps! But, there is even more! Macdguy [quote=“Caboose700, post:1, topic:23693”]
spent a bulk of the day updating internal milestones for the project
[/quote]
I have no idea what this even means, but I’m sure that Caboose just forgot to put 39 after the word project!

And that is even more evidence that Project 39 is a remake of Lobby one!

2 Likes

also today aigik removed macdguy from project 39 but than added him back meaning that they are play with our emotions meaning that fake news are in the air!

2 Likes