I changed my review of Tower Unite

We’d need to know a bit about your computer specs to help with your lag issues, but from what I’ve seen there were a few people trying to help you out in the support section already.

Which parts of the game cause lag for you? Condo? Plaza? Games?

You mention you don’t have NVidia? That’s okay, but if you only have an Intel graphics card it’s always going to perform less than ideal.

The game is still being developed and optimized, but it will work a lot better on a dedicated GPU as it is graphically intense in certain cases.

Optimization is a long process, but each update we optimize parts of the game. Recently Plaza has been getting a lot of focus. And workshop models are being optimized to help Condo FPS.

12 Likes

Hey all, before this thread continues more I just want to clarify that this user has previously mentioned having autism spectrum disorder so if you can please keep that in mind while replying and keep it a bit more civil :sunglasses:

3 Likes

good review, 10/10. game bad. !!! ! !!!

Well it kind of does depending on their position on said spectrum. If the guy has lag issues, let’s try to pin down the issues he’s having instead, I think if he’s reading through he gets the points against his review.

This is obviously a joke. I know some people might think this is real or whatever.

Dave saves all.

1 Like