Hue Shift and Invert options for Post Processing Volume

Melon starting a suggestion with “I think it’d be cool” or “I think it’d be neat” moment—I think it’d be neat to have options in the post processing volume that would allow us to adjust the hue and also invert the colors while someone’s in the volume.

Hue I think it’d be cool to be able to adjust specific colors but that does seem like too much to ask for. If implemented I imagine it’d just be a slider in the section with saturation, gain, and contrast with essentially the Hue slider from the Hue-Saturation menu of GIMP,

For invert–I’m not sure how many types of inversion there are but uhh, GIMP has Invert, Linear Invert, and Value Invert which each give pretty unique effects from one another. Those I’d assume would just be toggles since I think transitioning between inverted and non inverted just sorta gives you greyed or otherwise washed out image that we can already replicate with the given options.

I imagine some level of invert would be appreciated by some builders, and while I’m not a big drug guy, someone going for that stereotypical LSD look could probably have several volumes with different hue shift amounts fade in and out to do that one goofy color changing effect.

Using a condo by @nephco for demonstration, here’s what it looks like currently for reference and then what it looks like with those different effects:

And if the different types of invert would be possible, being able to use multiple at once would also be [insert word other than “cool” or “nice”].