How good are these PC specs?

Hello all you computer wizards of the world! I think I will be getting a new computer soon. My aim of the new computer is to be able to run tower unite and overwatch at max settings. I would I also like to run mirror’s edge 2, the division, skyrim special edition, FIFA 17 (and more in the future). If you could tell me if I can run those games that would be great!!!
Here are the specs of the computer:
Processor Type: AMD FX-4300
Processor Speed: 3.8 GHz
Processor Cores: 4
RAM: 8GB PC3-12800 DDR3
Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB HDD
Hard Drive Speed (Revolutions Per Minute): 7200
Optical Drive: 24X DVD±RW
Pre-loaded Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Edition 
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Dedicated Graphic Card: Yes
Video Memory: 4 GB

1 Like

I can’t wait for my new computer. (Some of you may remember me as the guy with the shitty laptop.)

Well it’s certanly better than mine that’s for sure.

Anyway your PC can easily run tower unite, id estimate with most of the settings around high or turbo (Based on the parts my pc is built with as they can almost handle everything on turbo)

It seems like you should be able to run overwatch without any trouble since your parts are more powerful than the ones recommended by blizzard, so id say there is a good chance you are able to play it at high.
Recommended specifications:
Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
Intel® Core™ i5 or AMD Phenom™ II X3 or better
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 or better
6 GB RAM

Not entirely sure about FIFA 17, according to the specs i could find on EA’s website they say the AMD FX 8150 (a 8 core processor), is recommended, so i doubt you would be able to play at an extremely high setting, i recommend you take a look at this one yourself.
Recommended specifications:
Operativsystem: Windows 7/8,1/10 - 64-bit
CPU: Intel i5-3550K @ 3.40GHz eller AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
Påkrævet harddiskplads: 50,0 GB
Minimumskrav til grafikkort: NVIDIA GTX 660 eller AMD Radeon R9 270
DirectX: 11.0

Seems like mirror’s edge is also gonna kick your processors ass even on low, you’re also gonna want to get more RAM installed if you wanna run it on recommended.
MINIMUM:
OS: Windows® 7 64-Bit (use the latest Service Pack)CPU: Intel i3-3250 / AMD FX-6350. (Note: Mirror’s Edge Catalyst requires at least 4 logical cores to run.)
RAM: 6 GBHARD DRIVE: At least 25 GB of free space
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 650 Ti 2GB or better / AMD Radeon™ R9 270x or better

RECOMMENDED:
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 at 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 at 4.0 GHz
RAM: 16 GBHARD DRIVE: At least 25 GB of free space
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970 4GB or better / AMD Radeon™ R9 280x 3GB or better

Wasn’t able to find anything useful on the specs for Skyrim SE, but id assume it’s a fair jump above the first skyrim.
Although if i can guess id say you would need at least 8GB of RAM just to be safe, id say your CPU and graphics card should be sufficient, although you will propably be better off if you wait abit until bethesda releases the specs required for skyrim SE

And as for division, can’t find any possible issues besides the cpu being too weak.
Supported OS: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350, or better.
RAM: 8GBVideo Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 | AMD Radeon R9 290, or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space.

All in all your pc should be able to handle tower unite and overwatch on high, and the other games on medium-high.
Might wanna upgrade your stuff a little bit, although some of your parts might be sufficient enough to run the games (The division and so on) at high without any problems.

1 Like

Ok! Thanks so much!! :smiley:

Edit: Was not expecting a response that big XD 532 words XD

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

Maybe throw in a SSD, for those faster boot times.

2 Likes

I would but i’m computer-ly impared :stuck_out_tongue:

The only thing I’d suggest is to get 8GB of RAM, instead of 4; it’s holding some of your other parts back. Also - try not to get ripped off!

1 Like

I said 8 :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure about the GPU. 1050ti a brand new card, but it’s very low end of the range. Everything else looks decent. Like @Vanmax22 said, I would also recommend picking up an SSD. You don’t even have to replace your main drive, just slap it in as an additional drive. Tower really benefits from it, I’ve noticed. It’s a relatively simple procedure and any YouTube video can walk you through it.

1 Like

I mixed up RAM with video memory, didn’t I…

Woops

Lol

Ok thanks

The specs you mention here seem to be very similar to the specs in this video:
https://youtu.be/Fg-R8iZ-Bns
So yeah it should be able to run most of those games no problem including TU :slight_smile:

Yaya!! :smiley:

You’ll be able to run a lot of games trust me, anything you can imagine. My computer has the same specs (almost)
For the future, when you want to show off specs, use Speccy!
I’ve always been skeptical of AMD, but I haven’t researched any of the items in your build, so maybe it’s a good processor, none the less, looks like a fantastic build! Have fun!

Hehe thanks! :slight_smile:

I’d say when the prices go down in a year or so, consider swapping your GPU for a 1060. It’s a little more costly but you’ll notice the performance increase right away. Certainly a good mid-grade PC overall though, with potential to be much more powerful in the future.