How does the Magic Trampoline work?

I don’t understand the working of the Magic Trampoline. Maybe I’m just retarded but I can’t get it to work :frowning:

Left click when the purple circle appears on the surface, the surface has to be relatively close to you but you can do it off any surface. When in air right click and you will be boosted in the direction you are aiming.

I think the confusion stems from two factors. First, if you’re on the ground the right click boost doesn’t really work. Second, if you’re in a busy server or your games not running well there is a delay in the right click boost that makes it less viable. Aside from those two small things its a great transportation item that can replace the jetpack and I hope we see more like it in the future!

edit: Also if you’re using a shrinking potion or a player model that is generally smaller it increases how far you get boosted by a lot.

4 Likes

Just to clarify too, many players are confusing it with the regular trampoline, make sure you buy the magic trampoline from the stray. Just making sure this isn’t your issue, if not follow what Baby_Blue said above!