This hot fix addresses several issues you’ve reported, along with gameplay adjustments. We got more fixes in the works as well.
- Arcade: Improved collision for Avalanche
- Arcade: Increased throw speed for Avalanche
- Arcade: Improved jackpot effects for Whirl-a-Fish
- Arcade: Made missing an apple for Newton’s Apple a lot more noticeable
- Arcade: There is now a HUD element for how many drops/throws/coins left for the game you are currently playing
- Arcade: Instead of displaying “x5” or “x2” when holding multiple pickups in the throwing based Arcade games, the pickups now visually display, allowing you to better aim with multiple pickups
- Virus: Improved turning animations (players no longer turn on a dime)
- Virus: Reworked Adrenaline quick use to be more reliable and properly net synced
- Game World Matchmaking is now automatically selected when clicking on Game Worlds in the menu (before nothing was selected)
- Arcade: Increased Skeeball game time from 20 seconds to 45 seconds
- Accelerate: Fixed oversteering when drifting into a boost
- Virus: Fixed Infected movement stuttering due to net desyncs (should also help resolve weapon prediction desyncs too)
- Arcade: Fixed Billiards sometimes not giving tickets
- Arcade: Fixed unit deduction showing up after playing an Arcade game causing confusion between token amount and unit amounts
- Workshop: Fixed lighting on static meshes (workshop condo items)
- Workshop: Reduced stutter dramatically for static meshes (workshop condo items)
- Arcade: Fixed Whirl-a-fish scoring happening before a ball has settled into a score zone
- Casino: Fixed third person not working while in chairs
- Fixed workshop masked materials not working in Ball Race
- Condo: Fixed weather precipitation falling indoors
- Fixed most glass materials showing little spots
- Fixed Plasma Ball item having a missing material
- Virus: Fixed Adrenaline quick use not returning back to the weapon you originally had before using the quick use
- Accelerate: Fixed the All Powerful Sun sometimes hitting one player multiple times, spamming the kill feed
- Wishy Washy Waterfall: Fixed the finish line not quite being wide enough, resulting in players not lapping
- Wishy Washy Waterfall: Fixed a spot where items could go underground
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We’re also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what’s being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There’s bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We’re active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games