Home Design Ease Items

There should be three items that allow you to have ease when designing your home.

1. The first item you should be able to buy is a notepad that allows you to write down items you want for your house or items you just wish to buy in general
  2. You should be able to have a smart phone which does the same as a computer or tv where it lets you play videos, but you can do it anywhere you go. This also lets you go on the internet
  3. In-home wifi router. This is an expensive item that gives your house internet access to use on computers.

Internet access allows you to shop for items online and have them delivered. Deliveries take a period of time to complete so players have to wait for their items to arrive before using them.

1. A notepad’s already in-game at Rob’s Imports, though the amount of text you can write in it is limited due to technical limitations.
  2. A smartphone’s already been suggested here: The uPhone (125+ Votes!)
  3. It’s already been suggested numerous times, and it’s not happening.

Also, please make suggestions individually, rather than in one big thread.

2 Likes

Thanks. Probably should have done more research but I wanted to get back to playing ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Also, it’s my understanding that you can only read the notebook in your code whereas I was suggesting a notebook you can write, bring, and read everywhere

1 Like

Hi yes excuse carboncopycat who has misinterpreted numero uno though it was still already suggested there is a notepad item but what you are suggesting does not exist but has been suggested before.