Hiya. Aly here

Hiya my name is Alyssa and I got Tower Unite 4 days ago so there’s still a ton for me to learn. I’m usually in the EU France servers (whichever is most populated) or if they aren’t available then I’ll find the most populated US Servers and join those. I’m always looking to play the minigames like golf, zombies, little crusadors and are wanting to learn more of those.

My hobbies? I love gaming, watching anime, photography and drawing. I have a My Anime List page but unfortunately it doesn’t get updated as much as it should. I have had it for a while. If any of you have any suggestions for animes I’m all ears. I mostly watch romance, comedies, mystery, supernatural, and actions. I’m not too big of a fan of horror but I will watch them if suggested. AlyR0se's Profile - MyAnimeList.net

A few of my favourite games are OSRS, Terraria, Stardew Valley and well now… Tower Unite!

I have discord if anyone wants to chill they can shoot me a message on here and I’ll add :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welomce to Tower Unite!
Nice to see another Terraria fan~ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope to see you around the plaza sometime

1 Like

Thankyou :smiley:
Terraria is so good for sure. Currently trying to beat expert mode :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.