Heya, I'm MadJack

Hi Everyone,

My name is MadJack and It’s a pleasure to meet you… hopefully. I’m 18 from Ipswich, UK and currently studying Media at college. Now you be thinking straight off the bat as soon as you see my profile picture “I guess he must be a brony?” Correct you are on that. So yeah I am a brony but I haven’t been too keen on watching the show for over a year but still like to be about in some parts of the fandom. But please listen for one moment… I don’t appreciate people who do attend to be acting for a lot of attention and basically not being cool about it. I have a short temper on that so please don’t be one of those people.

Anyway on to more fun mood I do create content from time to time. Which is only at the moment mainly video based but haven’t posted in a while. I am currently doing a college project which some people here may like to see and I will leave a pic down below about what it is. But another thing I love doing more is playing video games, meeting new people which I am trying to do since I have been a wet mop lately and also trying get college work done too.

You may also recognize my name from Gmod Guess Who which I helped Lolle develop with decisions, huds, power-ups and more…

But yeah my goal for here is to make friends, talk to people and get to play with you guys aswell. Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the family :new_moon_with_face:

Thank you,

By the way I don’t suppose there is a teamspeak or some voice server that Pixeltailgames have?

sup

Welcome aboard! :raising_hand:

1 Like

We use discord

What’s the discord IP? I’ve never really used discord so I am new to it.

It said that it’s expired? So I can’t join

Hmmm I’m no ace with this Discord stuff, but I was sure that would work.

If you use the forum search tool for the topic for Discord under Announcements there’s an invite there. I only signed up to it a few hours ago myself.

I found it! It was a little bit tricky to find but found it in the end. Thanks

Looking forward to seeing you on the Discord :new_moon_with_face:

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Welcome to the community :raising_hand:

1 Like

Welcome Welcome~ From your Official Robo Waifu of TU! :wave: :wave: :robot: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here, as well as in game!:grinning:

1 Like

Not gonna lie, But on the forums everyone seems pretty nice. But in-game you get some people that just… straight up annoying. Like for example this player came in the theater and moaned about the video being played. I was just like “Not my problem” and then muted them…

I just want to talk to some normal people D:<

2 Likes

See that’s the thing, those people aren’t on the forums cause they don’t meet our cool guy requirements.

4 Likes

I be thinking alright