Hey there! New to this tower thing

I’m Countess Akeldama ingame/in Steam and I came here not because I knew anything about gmod tower but because this game looks exactly like what Second Life could be with the fun stuff minus the boring stuff and real money transactions. I’m trying to figure out how people are importing their own textures but it’s been pretty cool so far. Although, I wish there was a way to make it so I’m not the host in games because people have latency issues when I’m hosting >.>

Anyway, hullo

7 Likes

Welcome Aboard! Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Hi there and stuff, we’re really welcoming on this site so don’t be afraid so speak your mind on a topic! We love insight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Phaedra! :airplane_departure:

Welcome!

To import your own textures into your Condo you will have to use a Canvas, they can be bought from Rob’s Imports store (exists in the Plaza) for 1,000 units each. Once you have it just place it down somewhere in your Condo, hold down Q, right click on the Canvas item and then click on Edit, after that just paste the URL of the image you want to use.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the Tower Unite community! :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to the glorious Tower Unite community! (powered by UE4)

1 Like

Welcome to the community :raising_hand:

1 Like

Welcome to tower!

1 Like

and brought to you by lootcrate

1 Like

Welcome to the PixelTail forums @Phaedra. Enjoy your stay! :slight_smile: :raising_hand:

I also hope that there will be a way to disable hosting for the exact same reason, people complain about lag whenever I host, but I digress, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hai @Phaedra! Glad you’ve joined us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome welcome~ From Your Official TU Robo Waifu! :wave: :wave: :robot: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Welcome aboard! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you’re enjoying the game! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the family kiddo :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :new_moon_with_face: