Hey there, I'm Mim!

StandardDamage introduced me to the game through his stream and I’m already in love.

I’m currently working on several models to import into the game (From structures to clutter items). I love 3D modeling and I’m a CADD major. I still have under 10 hours in the game, but I love it and the beginnings of the mod community already that I’ve decided to stick around. I usually make mods for Bethesda games (All my popular ones are for FO4) and stuff for 3D printing.

I also love the banjo, geocaching, and horror films. Nice to meet you.

13 Likes

Welcome eweae

1 Like

Welcome to Tower Unite Mim!
Nice to meet one of Standard’s community, hopefully see you more here and ingame. :partying_face:

0 Likes

attention please, a standered issue 5x5 “Welcome” has been dispatched to your home. Please open the Welcome with extreme caution. Do not feed the welcome.

0 Likes

HELLO THERE PERSON I AM PERSON NCE TO MEET PERSONS? YES PERSONS WE ARE AND WE MEET!!!
Ahhh hahahaa

1 Like

Hello there… thing, Welcome to this random community on this random website.

0 Likes

Ah, you’ll enjoy reading global chat then![/sarcasm]
Jokes aside, welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

0 Likes

Hey A

0 Likes

I played ballrace with you recently, nice to see you on the forums :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

Thank you everyone!

@Umbra
You got to witness my awkward first time trying ballrace, haha. I remember your icon!

2 Likes

Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s always nice seeing new faces

0 Likes

1 Like

lil’ late but whalecum

0 Likes

peta wants to know your location

0 Likes

proud steve irwin-loving australians want to know your location

0 Likes

closed #17

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes