Here some of my own custom tower unite steam card

I will be adding more cards. If some cards are missing from a category its either I did not have an image for it or i have not gotten to it if anyone wants to send screenshot I will happily make a card for it I will also be uploading a template so anyone can make a card I had misplaced it some folder so I have to find it

Maps

LC
Amphitheatre card
Market card
Knightsend-By-Sea card
Throne room card
Toy room card
Virus
Hospital card
Desertion card
Overtime card
Subway card
Ball race
EventHorizon card
GLXY card
Khromidro card
Memories card
Midori card
Nimbus card
Paradise card
Prism card
Summit card
Woodlands card
ZM
Compound  card
gasoline card
Village card
Planet panic
Hillside card
Accelerate
forest card

Plaza

Plaza 2 card
Plaza 3 card
Sweet Suites card
The Boardwalk card

Condos

Suite card
theater condo card
Underwater card
artstuido card
Condo card
House card
Restort card
Smooth Autumn card
Smooth Dirt card

Items
To be added

Catsack
catsack card
sliver catsack card
Gold catsack card
Cosmic catsack card

Misc

Soundtrack card

Characters

LC
Count card
Dragon card
Esquire  card
Fancy ghost card
Frozen knight card
Ghost card
Knight card
Birb card
Baron card

ZM

Queen card

9 Likes

Potential Badge levels:

1097644258_preview_Catsack

SilverCatsack

GoldCatsack

Cosmic Catsack

3 Likes

i would think cosmic would be the foil, plus steam badges have 5 levels and one foil level
gold would be level 5 probably

4 Likes

Good point…
I suppose these could be emotes instead, or maybe the other levels could be the likes of the dogsack.

1 Like

I’d like to see the artists draw something akin to this tbh
a theme i see with a lot of cards is that they take in game art or renders, mainly because with cards they come with actually 2 images, the “card” image (usually a cropped of the full image) and the full image where when you click on it you see an entire image, which can be anything, some people have it the full render, some people have it a way different image, and some people just put the same card twice because they’re lazy lol

also opinion time: i really dont like catsacks and much rather have a different lineup of badges, perhaps a badge like the top badges from every minigame, with the last one being the plaza “respected” badge? :stuck_out_tongue:

now, emotes, idk and idc, all i know is i like the small pixelart versions of emotes usually

2 Likes