Hello there friends!~ <3

I’m Sylvan! Can call me Syl, or whatever really. I’ve been playing TU for a while now, new to the forums though.

I maaay have a bit of an obsession with dragons, gryphons, and other creatures, this is quite apparent if you’ve ever visited one of my condos. Aside from those lovely beings, I really really really like anything golden. Polished metal in general is positively gorgeous in general, one of my favorite things ^^ Oh! And birds, birds are super cute and I love them! So precious and adorable! <3 I’d love to get a cockatiel someday!

As for general interests, a few of my hobbies are gaming, playing piano, writing, learning to draw, coin collecting, and making rings. Favorite genre of music is without a doubt 30s-40s era jazz (Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Bing Crosby, as well as big band stuff like Benny Goodman). I don’t watch movies often, but I suppose my favorite one would have to be Rio (the one with the birds). Used to watch that movie aaalllllllll the time growing up, I swear I’ve seen it at least 50 times. Favorite food is definitely raspberries, could eat them all day <3

I play mostly multiplayer games, and am rather competitive, but love to have friends to play with when possible! Warframe, League of Legends, DotA 2, RuneScape, TF2, CSGO, Gmod (TTT mostly), and a few others. If you ever want someone to play with, I’m above average in all of those games ^^ Not quite professional, but the kind of player that more than holds their ground and every now and then does something impressive and remarkable.

Lastly, I’m not a furry, really. I knooow, I know, “But Syl, you’re into dragons and gryphons and stuff and you have a dragon character that you draw.” The way I see it, being a furry mostly comes down to if you think of yourself as a furry and find that you have a home in the community. I have nothing against furries, I just don’t really feel like it’s my kind of community. Call me a furry if you want, I’m not offended by it, I just don’t really think of myself as one, that’s all.

With all that said, I hope you’re all having a spectacular day, and if otherwise, I hope your day improves! If you’ve got any questions you’d like to ask me, I’d be more than happy to answer them below! Best wishes to you all! ^^

10 Likes

:blue_heart: :bird: I approve.

Been seeing you around the game. Welcome aboard. :smile:

5 Likes

Hey Gryphon! ^^ Hope you’re doing well, thanks for the welcome!

2 Likes

Personally, i’m not much of a fan of birds and gryphons, I like dragons though.

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes

Seen you a few times around the plaza, good to see you and welcome to the forums!

2 Likes
  Welcome

2 Likes

I read this as ‘I’d cook a cockatoo someday!’

yeeeesh.

Whalecum to the community, have fun.

2 Likes

I recommend Costco for your prescription lenses! ;D

1 Like

haha

should’ve gone to specsavers

hh hi i’m slightly frightened

No need to be frightened ^^ I’m not a very frightening person

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
Remember!, don’t stare directly into the clown.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! D̢̖͖̘̪̖̊̋̂̓̀̒̕͘͠ǫ̵̥͖̮͖̬̭̐̂̂̽̉̕ņ̳͍̳̖̤̦̦̀͊̊͂͐̓̌͋’̧̙̼͙͈̬̊̄̒́͡ţ̢̪̠̹̬͔̋̐͂͑̆̾͌ l̷͇͉̱̰̝͊͋̓̾͌́̾̕͢ͅo̵̺͖͓̘̖̲̦͔͖̺͌͊̂̈́͂̾̋̆͒͂o̢̩̫̺̝̥̔̀̒͋̂͂̋̈͛͟s͕̯̞̝̖͋͌̾́́͆̿͘̚͟͡e̡̼͍͖͉̘̐͋̒̿͑̇̚͡ y̴̡̪͇̙̗̮̗̪̐̄̍͆̏͂̔̓ơ̶̘̰̩̳̪̭̲̿͛̊͌͂͒͜u̢͈̣͈̟̙̩͐̉̈͑͊̋̏͑́͆ͅȑ̶̢̡͙͖̲̩̹̗̟̥͐͆́̈͝s̯͇͖̲̟̠͓̻͒̔̑͗̇̀͛͒͟͢ę̵͇͔̤̜͔͕̼̀́͒͒͊̂̾̆̕̕ͅl̪͉͙͚͚͇̲̓͌́͛̈́̇̋́f̸̢͚̗̖͇͙͔̅̀̔̈́̂̊́̕ ȉ̢̞̜̝̪̒̈́͛̀̒͐̇͗͘͢n̬̘̱̬̻͖̜̽̎̂̓̾̓̽̂̏̑ i̳̹͙̟̼̦͉̣͓̓̿̌̿̈͜t̨͉̥̺͈̋͋̽̽̈́̅͟͠

2 Likes

welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.