Hello! I'm Lava Cake.

I’m Lava Cake, I played Gmod Tower back in 2013-14 and decided to finally buy the game on sale recently (And then the soundtrack, after really enjoying some of the tracks). I live in the USA and had really fond memories of Tower and Gmod in general, so when I found out about this game I really was pleasantly surprised.

I was even more surprised that this was a crowd-sourced game with active devs and an active community. I’m genuinely excited to see this game and community grow, I really enjoy the minigames already and think this game has huge potential. I was very pleasantly surprised and have been continually surprised as I played. With that being said, I want to learn about this game and perhaps even learn how to mod and such in the future. I look forward to being here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community Lava_Cake!:wave: :smile:

3 Likes

You definitely look like a cake to me, welcome aboard to the Tower Unite Community.

2 Likes

Welcome to Tower Unite and the forums!

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to the forums, Lava_cake!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome! We’re all very nice here

but please remember to use the search function before making suggestions or reporting bugs thank you

1 Like

Hey, it’s another cake! Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

welcome!

Hey man, I spoke with you on the Discord a few days ago but I’m glad to see you’re here too! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.