Hello, I'm L30N4M

Hey everyone :wave:, I’m L30N4M and I’m a rookie at this game and this forum which I have bought in last week’s sale, besides that, I’ve heard about this game when they announced to be a successor of GMod Tower. I’m liking this game because it’s a really fun place to hang out with friends and other players, really amazing minigames, decorating the condo, watching videos at the Theater alone or with other players.

I love to play games, and most of them, I adapt quickly to the game style. Some of the games that I’ve played are Overwatch, TF2 (I used to play a lot back to 2014/15), Gmod (sandbox mode), Fate Grand Order, Fate Extella Link, Rfactor 1 and 2, GTA SA, GTA V, Pokémon games and many others.

I’m a car guy and I like to talk about cars, racing games, motorsports and many other stuff besides talking about other vehicles like planes, motorcycles and trains.

Another thing I like is cosplay because I feel less shy to interact with people and fellow cosplayers when I use my cosplay in the cons. I cosplay Soldier:76 from Overwatch.

10 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome L30N4M! Enjoy TU and the forum

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

hello! welcome to A

2 Likes

Welcome there wumbo, please be nice to everyone

2 Likes

That’s a very ebic cosplay.

Whalecum L30N4M.

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! And yes, I’ll be nice to everyone here

1 Like

cosplay approved

welcome to Tower Unite

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
We’ve got you in our sights!

1 Like

welcome!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the welcome messages! I really liked the reception! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.