Hello! I have the key, and have tested the alpha. Wheres the keys for my friends?

Yeah man, don’t go for it, I would rather prefer to get at least 2 steam keys.

It’s like that because getting two copies (or four copies) of the game for every tier above that would be a massive loss of sales for us.

3 Likes

That’d make sense for tiers that are close to them, but in the case of say, getting the $200 perk, that’s like buying the game at least 13 times. I know said perk includes designing your own item and all, but for that price I doubt throwing in at least one extra copy would cause harm.

1 Like

Creating an item includes labor costs for our artists.

1 Like

Guess I’ll give it a miss. And go let down a friend who got excited when I thought I’d have an extra key for them.

Grab the partner gamer tier then.

1 Like

My current pledge is the Power Gamer tier, that’d be downgrading and I’d like to keep my current rewards.

Come now, be a big boy.

Your reply makes no sense, but I’m pretty sure you’re being insulting to someone.

How does this make no sense?

I think he is implying you should buy $25 more - so you can give keys to your friends

If that’s the case, he’s being pretty offensive about it. I’m not inclined to spend more money to “be a big boy”.

1 Like

Yeah man, just dont buy anymore. Tell your friend to buy the game himself, it is after all only $15.

Woah will you people please stop putting words in my mouth. I never said that at all. You’re throwing a fit to the owner of Tower Unite because you don’t get free keys for no reason, and I’m telling you to grow up.

Firstly, nobody here was ‘throwing a fit’, we were just expressing our concern.
Secondly, by telling us to ‘grow up’ for no real reason, you’re being offensive. Please stop.

1 Like

I just think the notion that you should receive extra keys for a reward tier because you misunderstood it is a bad idea

Fair enough, I didn’t mean to offend. My original post was a joke, and Ryan started an argument.

I didn’t start an argument. Simply just stating a question…

I don’t want anymore drama, I’m leaving this discussion

1 Like