Hello Everyone! I'm Chou_Mahou_Henshin!

I’ve already posted in “Suggestions” so this is my second post.

You can call me Chou (rhymes with “no”).

I like anything to do with computers. I’ve never played an Early Access game before and honestly probably wouldn’t be playing Tower Unite if a friend hadn’t gifted it to me. Even though I rage a lot at the bugs & glitches, mainly in golf, I’m sticking with it and I’m trying to control my temper with the mantra “It will get better, and so will I”.

If any of you have seen my rage in a game, I apologize (something I almost never do). I’m excited to see this game reach its full potential.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums! Do not worry about raging in Minigolf, you will find many other threads dedicated to such a reaction. Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

Welcome to the family kiddo :new_moon_with_face:

Welcome to the community Chou. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community :raising_hand:

Hai Chou! :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! :raising_hand:

Once them developers rid of all the annoying bugs. You’re gonna have a fantastic time! :smiley:

Welcome to the forums! :grinning:

Welcome to the community! Enjoy the rag- ehm… have fun! :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the PixelTail forums @Chou_Mahou_Henshin. Enjoy your stay! :slight_smile: :raising_hand:

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome welcome~ From Your Official TU Robo Waifu! :wave: :wave: :robot: :yellow_heart:

Hiya Chou, welcome to Tower Unite! :smiley: The bugs can be a little frustrating at times but I’m sure those will be ironed out some time in the near future.

Welcome!