Having Issues

When I tried to start gmod this morning, it kept crashing before the facepunch logo would even appear, and, for some reason, verifying the game cache thing on steam for TF2 fixed that problem. But then new problems occurred once I got into gmod and on the tower.

After getting a hole in one, the water doesn’t show for me in sandbar.

In paradise, ALL the floating islands are now green, instead of dirt on the bottom half.

Also in sandbar, all the water on the actual courses is extremely dark blue, and the water against the shore looks…sloppy.

The steps I’ve taken so far since my gmod crashed on startup this morning are:
Restarted my PC.
Verified game cache on both Garry’s Mod and TF2. After the TF2 one, Garry’s Mod worked
After seeing the weird problems as shown above, I’ve uninstalled Garry’s Mod and TF2, and reinstalled them.
I unsubscribed and resubscribed to ALL off the Tower content via the link to the workshop found at http://www.gmtower.org/index.php?p=downloads
Yet these issues still exist, along with a couple of other ones, like the islands on Sand World for ball race, the water is missing texture, pink and black checkerboard, and the developer console button now sometimes crashes my game when I use it.
Also, from last night until this morning, I did nothing with my PC. I quit Garry’s Mod, went to sleep, woke up, started Garry’s Mod, and that’s when it started with the crash.

I’ve had no issues like this whatsoever, with textures being off, or missing completely. I have CS:S, TF2, and Garry’s mod, so I don’t think I’m missing anything there. If anyone knows of a way to fix these problems, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you!

The only thing I could think of is maybe Garry’s Mod unmounted the games, but it sounds like you would have checked that what with all the other steps you’ve taken. I would double check that everything’s mounted in GMod, otherwise I really don’t know how to help.