Halloween Condo Contest! [2019] [Results]

Figured I’d give a go at this, so here’s my submission:
After 30+ hours of work, an almost replica of the Five Nights at Freddy’s pizzeria!

Complete with working lights, metal doors that open vertically and security cameras that function exactly as they should.

Every single piece of trash on the floor and every drawing on the wall is in the same spot it would be in FNAF.

I also made sure to add that creepy ambiance you get in the first game, Sometimes you’ll hear deep footsteps walking through the dark halls, and if you get too close to Foxy’s cove he’ll bang on the walls.

Good luck to everyone in the contest, these entries are awesome!
Here are a few screenshots from the condo (not showcasing everything). Some are taken from the view of the security cameras. I don’t have a Chica model because I’m not sure how to rig player models and it wasn’t on the workshop.

Screenshots

The empty plate is due to a workshop bug, there’s supposed to be a cupcake on there as well as in the office. The button is a teleporter that sends you to the map.

Easter Eggs

A secret jumpscare you receive if you interact with Freddy on stage!

You can even press Freddy’s nose.

Condo Name: Five Nights at Freddy’s: Tower Unite or FNAF:TU
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LeviathanJPTV/

I began this project after the contest started. I’m excited to see the results!
These photos are all slightly edited, only with color correction. If this is against the rules please let me know and I’ll fix it ASAP. I still have all original screenshots and I’m even willing to give an in-person tour to anyone who’d like to see it.

11 Likes