Greetings, TUniverse!

Hey, fellow Tower residents! I’m EzloSpirit—just “Ezlo” is also fine, though do be aware that I am neither a hat-bird-thing nor (and I do need to stress this) a Renaissance-era, Italian assassin—and I grabbed TU in mid-April this year during a Steam sale, though the game had been on my radar for several months prior. As a regular GMod addict player for the past couple of years, I was excited by the idea of GMod Tower but dismayed to discover that the gamemode was no longer available anywhere. The rest…you can probably figure out.

I’m non-competitive by nature, and I avoid confrontation whenever possible, so you won’t find me in the competitive game worlds much, except for Virus, which is just too fun to pass up. I also prefer to play Bowling and Minigolf solo, and I suck at Laser Tag but will play it occasionally because it’s a fast way to make a couple thousand Units. Also—and I realize this might sound snobby despite my best intentions—I am the largely indifferent owner of a Resort Condo, for which I have yet to decide a use (aside from exploration, like I do in GMod); I’m still decorating my original Condo, which is more manageable.

I typically have global chat and voice chat disabled in game because for the couple of days before I discovered that I could disable them, I determined that they weren’t moderated well enough to keep trolls (both lulzy and malicious) at bay, and disabling them allows me to play TU in ignorant bliss, unaware of the horrible things being directed at me or groups with whom I associate…I assume lol.

Off TU, I play lots of other games on Steam, as well as Nintendo games. My favorite franchises are Zelda, Pokémon, Dynasty Warriors, and The Elder Scrolls (#OblivionIVever). I produce and occasionally co-host zeldauniverse.net’s homegrown audio podcast, ZUCast, to which I have contributed for ten years this month, if we include the podcast’s five-year hiatus. I also moderate the Creative Corner board on the Zelda Universe Forums. Aside from gaming, I write short stories, read classic world literature—currently, Romance of the Three Kingdoms and The Mahabharata—and sing.

I’ll be around here to discuss TU and keep tabs on the game’s development. I have deep respect for PixelTail and the openness of their development process, and I appreciate the enthusiasm of the game’s community as I have observed it on the forums the past month or so. Happy to be here, and I hope you’ll welcome me with open typing fingers!

14 Likes

Welcome to The Community! Enjoy your Stay :smile:

1 Like

Welcome my friend to this random community and please, stay nice.

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to Tower Unite! Sorry to hear about your dismay with Global Chat - don’t worry, most of us agree that it sucks - but I hope you can continue to enjoy the game. Hope to see you around!

2 Likes

hello i like to breath nice to meet you
hope you have the fun thing on this thingy place

*disclamer i am pretty cool (see the person below the person below the person below the person below the person below me apparently no one agrees i am pretty cool)

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

global chat more like vomit am I right haha?

1 Like

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!
And please, don’t get into any beef with suspiciously ancient orders that may or may not relate to stealthily murdering high value targets!

1 Like

Welcome to the TU forums, Ezlo!

2 Likes

Welcome! Feel free to make your home here in the community!

1 Like

welcome!

1 Like

Hello there, if you’re looking for someone to team up with on the game, hit me up. I pretty much go by the same name on Steam.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome!

@TheVault, I’m super nice! ^.^

@theuhie, I’m glad that there’s a general consensus on here about global chat; I was somewhat nervous about confessing my own feelings about it lol. The forum community seems very chill, and I appreciate that immensely!

@Arkive86, I will point out that it’s spelled, “E-Z-L-O,” not “E-Z-I-O” lol. No murderous intent here!

@warezibanez, I wasn’t looking to team up with anyone, but that could be because I never thought it necessary. What would one team up to do in TU? (Hehe, rhyme.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.