Graphics card crash after a few minutes of gametime

Under 76C. Looking into it a ton of R9 380 owners have the same problems in the same games. In Heaven Bench we all even crash at the same scene. AMDs response is to use the latest drivers but they make it even more frequent.

Huh, that sounds strange. Iā€™m not sure how to help you then Iā€™m afraid. Hope you manage to find a solution.

Im going to roll back to Windows 7 and see what happens.

Iā€™m also getting crashes only in Tower Unite. Doesnā€™t matter where I am; condo, in-game, lobby. I will crash anywhere. Iā€™m currently using the lowest settings, and it has been happening for quite some time now. When I first got the game though I think it was about 1-2 weeks before the crashes started and when they did it was pretty consistent. Sometimes Iā€™ll rejoin my friendā€™s condo and Iā€™ll crash within a minute of the previous crash. I think Condos are the worst for game crashes for me.

yes the condos seem to cause the most crashing, probably because of variety of items, if there are lots of canvasses you crash less than if someone overdecorated the inside of their condo (i donā€™t know how that works but its a thing)

I got some condo performance issues, I think it happens mainly because of the lamps and such since they use dynamic lightning. If I put a lot of lamps everywhere then my frame rate dips down by a lot. But thatā€™s just a theory.

Ive put in about 10-15 more hours of gameplay using AMDā€™s Crimson 16.5.2 drivers and Ive had minimal crashes.

These crashes have been a LOT less frequent and have NOT included the display driver crashing. Im running on full turbo settings and Ive been in condos with about a thousand canvases and items.

Is your RAM ok? Did you run memtest86?
Are your temps alright?
Are your drives corrupted?