GMTower to Tower Unite: Stores

Let me know if I should make more of these!

8 Likes

Please do make more, these are great! It’s always nice to have a blast to the past and see how the game evolved.
Hearing the old shop music and sounds brings many memories back

1 Like

Love this! Would be rad to see side by sides.

1 Like

ohh
asking for gmt code and stuffs is likely forbidden, but I also do wonder where did you get dedicated server tool for TU’s 2016 version

Modifying the files like that is against the EULA.

You may not decompile, modify, reverse engineer, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on TU, disassemble, or otherwise reproduce TU.

I’m not sure if it applies to non-current versions of the game, but I feel like this post from Caboose in the Discord makes it sound like that’s a no-go.

Manipulating game files is against our terms of service regardless of where it is occurring.

1 Like

My bad, I’ll avoid this in the future.

I’m not sure how much you should worry about it honestly. This is harmless.

1 Like

Yeah, I think it’s probably fine doing it for comparison, I think the devs probably wouldn’t want people going around sharing how to do it, even if it’s for an old version of the game and can’t be done in PAK. There was a guide for getting the Rambo achievement when it was broken, which I’d also say is pretty harmless, but that guide also got removed for being against the rules nonetheless.

1 Like