GMTower: 10th Anniversary Reunion

Yeah I dont think we should be talking about that here to be honest

2 Likes

I do so enjoy this, good work old chap.

Oh, yeah. Didnt see that.

well that sucks, I still hold my previous statement though.

I’m a detective. Well, I call myself a detective. See the fedora in the profile picture? You don’t get that for nothing

1 Like

I bought a pink one in Malta for about €3

1 Like

Exactly. For €3. Not nothing

2 Likes

A lot of commitment and effort went into picking those three off the ground.

2 Likes

Thought this aged well.

10 Likes

big oof

3 Likes

The Return Of The King, also I played GMT in lobby 2, will I still get my items from there? and what about my condo? since the lobby 2 condo is vastly different from the 1st one, will my things from the condo be placed in a moving box? or will I have no furniture, unless you are switching to the lobby 2 map half way through the month

3 Likes

I would so love to replay those classic GMod Minigolf maps. Those were amazing (hence why Gmod was my 2nd most played on this steam account lol)

I’m looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Which map was your favorite?

3 Likes

I loved all of them but I can’t wait for Classic Waterhole minigolf wise.

1 Like

Moon for sure.

2 Likes

I really liked every old golf map from GMT, so it would be nice to see them all come back eventually.

My favorite map was Snowfall.

Looking forward to replaying the original versions of sky world and paradise again. Nimbus and Paradise in tower sadly aren’t comparable anymore. Would be nice to see ports of these classics again with maybe a new theme?

2 Likes

Oh my god, I completely forgot about Moon. Absolutely was my favorite too. I played it a lot.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.