GMT Legacy Items Revealed

I was browsing through the Trello page, as I daily do to keep up on what is happening, I noticed Mac had FINALLY revealed the other items that were going to be given to us GMT VIPS:

So looks like we are going to have some really full trophy cases, which I definitely won’t complain about.

Which item is your personal favorite?
Mine for sure is…

Note: All GMT players who were NOT VIPs still get a Lobby 1 and Lobby 2 plate.

7 Likes

This is awesome.
I can’t wait to get the original catsack, because honestly, I forgot what they looked like.
Also, I really like how they are including most of the trophies.

I don’t exactly remember either, but I think they looked more 2D-ish and their texture was much more pixelated.

Makes me even more upset I couldn’t ever donate. At least I’ll be able to look at these in other people’s condos. What about normal vet players? I was pretty sure we were getting a plate?

http://i.imgur.com/yC4br.jpg

2 Likes

Yeah we are still getting a Lobby 1 and Lobby 2 plate. Kinda sucks tho yeah, I could have donated ages ago, but could never actually do that. But even worse, I couldn’t even atleast back TU.

1 Like

[quote=“profbonkars, post:1, topic:9994”]
Note: All GMT players who were NOT VIPs still get a Lobby 1 and Lobby 2 plate.
[/quote] I did mention this

1 Like

Do “original trophies” also include the super special ones that devs could only give, like the sphere or the arcade machine?

EDIT: holy shit it does

6 Likes

Sweeeet, I’m super stoked to see the original trophies coming back. Plus a Suna Shrine & Catsack, nice! :raised_hands:

The only thing that could make this better would be a text hat or RPG fireworks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is great to see! As for my favourite, its between the catsack and the sunabouzu shrine. :grinning:

I finally get to complete my last wish of GMT: to get a sunabouzu shrine.

Ooooo shiny!

Anyone wanna tell me what this is? I like how it clearly says only GMT VIP get these and how nonchalantly they make it for backers too… what is going on. looks like the only exclusive thing now is the vip basket … lol

2 Likes

Still, does this mean there are more random surprises to come? like next week there will be micro-transactions?

as an old gmt vip i really love this, i should get around decorating my apartment :smiley:

It’s almost like we’re still deciding things and we want feedback.

5 Likes

There is never going to be micro-transactions.

4 Likes