GMT Gamemode Hate Thread

That being said, I do really like pvp battle

(I’m such a hypocrate)

I’ve considered your argument and I will respond with one of my own.
git good :^)

Jokes aside, have you played any of those older, fast paced shooters like Unreal Tournament?
The quick movement speed is sorta the point.
The only decent handguns are the akimbos and the raging bull (if you can aim)
The patriot is garbage for sure.
The achievements are difficult indeed. I barely managed to get it, but it is possible.
Double jumps are kinda iffy for me. I love them, but I can see why others don’t.
The game isn’t buggy (at least, not back in March when I played GMT), but of course anyone who isn’t good at first person shooters will have an awful time. To call it unbalanced is kinda iffy, since it isn’t difficult to get whatever weapon you want to buy, but for brand new people, it sure is unbalanced.

I’m kinda surprised you had not mentioned the grenade launcher. It is the most annoying weapon and I love using it and watching people get angry.

1 Like

This whole thread in a nutshell.

7 Likes

I can attest to that.

It’s not the worst thing in the world, but I don’t like it by any means. You can really only get a kill with it if you directly hit your enemy, otherwise the grenade just bounces around inconveniently and explodes some 10 seconds later. I know about the alternate fire. I still don’t like it.

With the alt fire, there is no point in using the normal fire!
Whenever I play that space level (I don’t remember the name), I love to just stick grenades in the floor as people walk right over them and get stuck by them.

1 Like

That image pretty much sums up why I despise every type of golf there is. You done did gud.

This thread makes me laugh. Lol I don’t hate any of them really I just mad at myself for being bad in general.

2 Likes

I got the third milestone just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like