Gmod Tower Shutdown Time

I know Gmod Tower is going to be shutdown on the 8th of April upon the release of Tower Unite but I would like to know what TIME it is going to be shutdown so I can plan ahead. I want to be there for Gmod Tower’s final moments.

2 Likes

around midnight gmt

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Midnight of the 7th or midnight of the 8th.

Midnight on the 8th seems pretty obvious. I don’t think they’d close GMT a day before TU comes out.

EDIT: Although, now that I think about it, even that doesn’t make too much sense. That’d still be hours before the TU launch. Midnight on the 9th seems more likely. End of the first day of TU would make sense

I hope its the 9th as that Friday I could come home from school and play until its last moments. If it was the 8th I don’t think I could stay awake that long and still have a decent day at school.:sweat:

They are. April 7th is the final day of GMod Tower. Midnight of that night.

Bummer, it looks like I won’t be able to record some footage of the last moments. I guess I’m going to have rely on someone else to record it. :frowning:

1 Like

i’ll do my best

I’ll see if I can record the whole thing.

me 2 if i dont get addicted to tower unite :grin:

It’s actually midnight on the 9th. End of TU first day. Confirmed by Matt in a thread today.

2 Likes

You’ll be happy to know that Matt confirmed today that it is midnight of the 9th.

Woo! Time to get my streaming/recording tool setup for this event! I just hope I don’t get tired and fall asleep.

its midnight friday it goes down but the event for the final meet up is basicly allday
friday

Well i will just play tower unite seeing as it releases as soon as i get home.

Sick!