Gmod Tower- not towards TU

A lot of the stuff in my condo is gone and it is most of the stuff I bought. It was on when I played yesterday and now it is gone and No one else that is on is having this problem. What am I supposed to do. Cause this is stuff that I had got even before the new lobby came out.

Moved this into the GMod Tower Questions area. As for your problem, you certainly aren’t the first to lose stuff in your condo. Shoot the devs an email and they might be able to sort it out.

What is the email cause I have lost almost everything including my Christmas items, most of my posters, my piano, my furniture, and my dolls and toys.

Unfortunately, I don’t really know a whole lot about this process. I don’t have the email address (maybe someone else can tell us?), but I looked around a little and you can try this: http://www.gmtower.org/index.php?p=condo_reset

Ok I’m going to try it and see if it improves in a few days maybe.

Thank you very much.

I’ve sent an email, made a thread, and sent a PM, That’s the only one I’ve had luck with so far, so I’d suggest PMing @MacDguy (Be warned though, Pixeltail seems to be busy with TU at the moment so it could be a while before you see any fix made.