GMod Tower Furniture/Props (Collection Link!)

When 0.6.0.0 comes out I’ll be porting every GMod Tower furniture and decoration item I still have (and a few other things from GMT as well). But until that happens, here’s some pictures:

13 Likes

NICE
my friend really wanted some of the old GMod tower items ingame now he can have them
:grinning::+1:
(also this is 1 step closer to being able to recreate one of my old rooms from Lobby 1, all i need now is the actual lobby 1 community condo)

Or you could just buy the Suite. It’s a recreation of the Lobby 1 condo

i need to recreate the old glitch where you could stick an item out of your door
otherwise for me it truly won’t be a recreation

(also i want to have it in a place where i can quickly walk over to my friends condo in a couple of second, that would be cool as hell)

Pretty sure the condos in the community condo are just gonna be suite, so you may be out of luck there

i mean this, i can still do it in the normal suite condo but it wouldn’t make as much sense and have the proper effect

1 Like

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1523642731
Here’s the link to the item collection! I’m still adding more items, so come back to check for more!

This is amazing! Are you by any chance going to convert over the playermodels, Lobby 2 Models in the future? I’d love to see them.

I’m not going to be converting the playermodels (unless I figure out how to make them), but I’ll be uploading Lobby 2 stuff.

Awesome, it would be cool too if you could add the HL2 Props Furniture which was used in GMT, such as the Lamp. Thanks a bunch for uploading them!

You’re welcome!
I’ll upload the lamp today.

1 Like

rrmm there are a few gmod tower player models on workshop, i made midna, deadpool and liberty prime and a couple other guys made other ones

I put them in.

1 Like