Give Oasis (the store) a proper sign and make it more prominent

Currently, it’s difficult to distinguish Oasis from the beach houses, since:

1. There’s no proper sign, unlike almost every other store.

2. The designs of the two buildings (minus the size and minor decorations) are almost identical.

This isn’t helped by its location either. Oasis is blocked from the front by fencing/trees, and from almost all other sides by rocks. Plus, it’s located right next to a beach house, which is significantly more noticeable than the store (brighter lights, larger entrance, disco floor). I even forget it exists sometimes.

How to improve this:

1. Add a sign. The other stores without signs (The Stray, Frankie’s hotdog stand) are located in distinct locations (the lighthouse, on the boardwalk with the other stores). Plus, even though the Oasis merchant does have the store logo on top of their head, it’s not visible from outside the building.
    Stick a large sign on one of the sides, or even paint the logo on the roof.

2. Give the store a distinct look. Ideally, the building would look different from the beach houses, but it should at least have different-colored walls/roof/floor. Water motif maybe?

3. Change the location. Instead of the semi-isolated location it is now, swap locations with one of the beach houses, or just move it somewhere else entirely. Converting the lifeguard shack on the beach to the new storefront is a good idea, IMO.

HELL yeah
I remember going on about this months ago in the PTG discord but never made a thread.
I wish for this, so many people miss out on oasis just since they don’t realise it’s there, makes me sad