There is a huge amount of potential here for custom builds if we could get better control over prims.
In no particular order:
- Individual textures for each face
- More control over texture mapping (tint, rotation, tiling, etc)
- Free movement without needing to place on other objects
- Free rotation on any/all axes
- More precise xyz scaling (flat units rather than percentages of overall scale)
- Higher limits on prim sizes, probably about 5x of current max size would be reasonable
- Being able to select and move multiple prims at once
These are all features of advanced condo tools, which is on trello.
Any chance the texture features could be added?
If we could have something like a template (like the daikamura) of the unfolded shape that would be wonderful, I have a lot of box shaped things that aren’t the same on all sides.