Gestures While Sitting

This suggestion is just as the title says: give the player the ability to do gestures (like waving) while sitting/lying/lounging/etc. This is really nothing big and would most definitely be put on the lowest priority. Also, thanks to Spriteclad for this post which taught me how to make polls!

What do you think of the Gestures idea?

• The game can’t be shipped without it!
  • I’d like to see it.
  • I don’t really care either way.
  • I’d rather not have it.
  • This would ruin the game!

0 voters

dude i like it but but i wanna hear about the rest the community what they think before i’m in board.

Gestures would be a nice feature. Not very needed in my view, but there will always be people that will like it. I personally don’t really care though. I’m not for, nor against this suggestion.

It would be neat to be able to sit in different ways and make emote’s while sitting, kinda like SecondLife

I think it’s pretty necessary. Hope it makes it into the game.

how far do you wanted go with the gestures? Do you wanted like ps homes full on gestures ?

My idea isn’t about how many gestures there are, it’s just about being able to do some from various positions other than standing. I’ve never bothered looking at anything about PS Home, so I don’t really know what you mean by “full on gestures.”

Gestures

1. body gestures hand gestures greeting gestures

here example of interaction gestures

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

Oh, interactive gestures, now there’s a whole idea in and of itself! My idea doesn’t really include this, but it would be something I’d like to see.

trust me it fun to have those features.

In b4 conga

inb4 kazotsky kick

1 Like

Introducing: The Tower Relaxo