General Nitpicking Thread

Mac said earlier in this thread that some of the lights are painted on in the lobby.
What if some of the windows are just painted on, too? :thinking:

4 Likes

Afro, aviators, starglasses and the ferris wheel still use their GMT models. The afro and ferris wheel specifically look so out of place with towers much more refine graphics and setting.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been meaning to type up an entire post about how badly the accessories need an overhaul but I have a serious bone to pick with the afro especially. Gmod Tower got a much better looking afro near the end of itā€™s life and unless itā€™s from some third party I donā€™t understand why it isnā€™t being used in Tower Unite.

6 Likes

The person who made that second afro never became an employee/contractor of PixelTail, so legally we cannot use it.

9 Likes

Yeah, I had a feeling that was the case even as I was setting up that screenshot. I donā€™t remember who it was but I assumed all of the final cosmetics added were from the same guy. Itā€™s nice to have the confirmation at least.

When the lag messes up youā€™re shot in mini golf.

Is there a reason why the Gumball bowling ball is 60k units? Thatā€™s awfully steep for just a pink ball, it needs to have some special effects like the plasma or fire ball to be worth that much.

it makes a pop sound when it hit the pins

4 Likes

I donā€™t know how I just noticed this. Way back, the virus tommy gun got updated with an uncharacteristically realistic model, going as far to have manufacturing marks and everything, but is given 60 rounds per mag, making it just 10 bullets over from having a historically accurate drum size. :grimacing:

The seafoam in the water is always lit when ocean quality is set to ultra.

1 Like

Itā€™d be nice if the typing derby ā€˜finishā€™ camera were pulled a bit further out so you can see the ALL potential players. Blue and yellow seats are cut off, and someoneā€™s almost always in blue since itā€™s the first seat that gets filled if someone joins through the message.

5 Likes

Every trophy has pegs to raise the topper off the base and have a nicer profile, except the movie theaterā€™s.

16 Likes

Thatā€™s my fault. I made the movie theater one and Johanna made the othersā€¦

13 Likes

Guys Iā€™m so freaking scared right now.

THEREā€™S GRASS IN THE DIY STORE. Iā€™M LITERALLY SHAKING AND CRYING.

Oh god itā€™s flat and floating too. Someone hold me I just canā€™t.

10 Likes

Level 11 of Woodlands in Ball Race.
'Nuff said.

ZMā€™s soundtrack. Day 1 and 2 are pretty much the same, day 4 is a Virus song slowed down, Day 5 just doesnā€™t fit, and the loadout music isnā€™t jazzy like the old days. I like day 3 a lot though

5 Likes

Bowling + Radar
What a cute combination.

2 Likes

Ah, yes. In case the pins are camouflaged, you see.

6 Likes

This ā€¦ big stepā€¦ in the plaza. Iā€™m surprised more people havent tripped.

6 Likes

One small step for man, one giant trip for tower-kind.

5 Likes