General Nitpicking Thread

Game tells me that 18 tokens will cost 250 units, even though they should cost 180.

1 Like

That’s more of a bug.

4 Likes

The Neon Sweatbands accessory should not be titled plural as it implies you’d wear them on both wrists on your character, but you only wear one. All the other wristband items are titled as such:

8 Likes

This item is also offset.

Title text in Collection Book for Meteoroid Mania is misspelled:

4 Likes

The Stealth Box is listed for 20,000 on display, but is really 25,000.

10 Likes

There’s also tons of items that are on display, but not on sale

They’re going to release more stuff in phase 2 I believe

3 Likes

Yea it’s on their Trello Page

https://trello.com/c/gTV9b0eC/98-arcade-ongoing-phase-1-out-now

The Plush index in the collection book only lists the plushes you currently own, not ones that you may have already gotten but sold. This is probably a bug because the fish index doesn’t do this.

3 Likes

Those items aren’t done yet, and it seems that the models and textures for the missing rewards wasn’t in the game last i checked

I did however manage to find two texture files that has the names of all the items in the arcade, including the unfinished ones

All the unfinished items in questions for those that wanna know, obviously this is a spoiler

Picture-Ticket Names1
grabby claw
baby piano
synthesizer piano
dart board
blazor scooter
toy piano
clackerball toy
paddle ball
clapper hands
line-up-4
fantasy viewer

Picture-Ticket Names2
antique telescope
modern telescope
lolaroid camera
A poop emoji
ear muffs
spyglass telescope
prince hat
More emojis
drum machine

1 Like

Windup key doesn’t spin : (

7 Likes

The information desk has nobody to tell you how the arcade works.

7 Likes

You just gotta touch it and then the info is transmitted directly to your brain in real life

5 Likes

Not sure if this has already been posted, but when you ragdoll, 9/10 times, your body becomes a plank and you end up like Dex the dog-tective while diving

Takes away a lot of the comedic/dramatic effect, ya know?

[0.9.0.0] Third Person Animations Completely Break in Condo That might have something to do with this bug that’s started happening as of 0.9.0.0. Sometimes the animations break and ragdolling is like throwing around a statue

2 Likes

Imgur

Much like real life, TU is a world for tall people. Shorties suffer from not being able to see some appearances like glasses, face, and neck. Trying to see into the crane game and basketball grabber are pretty challenging too.

Sometimes I swap to a taller model but I can’t stay away from dry bones for too long…

5 Likes

Can disable some movement items in condos like jetpacks, but can’t disable all movement items like ball power up, RC planes, vehicles, bhop.

Nothing major, just making a maze condo more fair.

4 Likes
Minigolf

Minigolf
Minigolf
Minigolf

2 Likes

That’s a bug with the text element.

3 Likes