Game Worlds At The Condo

Testing stuff with @Bumpy226 at he’s condo and chilling. By the way don’t ask us how we did it, we will say it only to the developers if they ask but i guess they already know how. More stuff comming soon. And yes we think about making a virus costum map at he’s condo. By the way i don’t know if this is cheating it would be nice if a developer tell us :sweat_smile:

](http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447359296987290474/881533B8AADFD3A1A3FA1B5E7F678768F0C7A3AB/)
](http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447359296987290153/32F094C48FDBCFB729D2B2C42BFA7FA20757CBBF/)

1:34 PM - TheWalkingToast: omg
1:34 PM - TheWalkingToast: we can make a huge maze
1:35 PM - TheWalkingToast: and useit like virus map
1:35 PM - TheWalkingToast: xD
1:35 PM - TheWalkingToast: we can do so many stuff
1:35 PM - Bumpy: Sure but im first focussing on the brace map

1:41 PM - TheWalkingToast: omg
1:41 PM - TheWalkingToast: think about
1:41 PM - TheWalkingToast: the ultimate practicing map
1:42 PM - Bumpy: Fuck yeah
1:42 PM - TheWalkingToast: like skate parks
1:42 PM - TheWalkingToast: xD

1:47 PM - TheWalkingToast: hmm
1:47 PM - TheWalkingToast: parkour with planet panic ufo
1:47 PM - TheWalkingToast: xd
1:47 PM - Bumpy: xD
1:47 PM - Bumpy: Sadly you need once again 4 people >:(
1:47 PM - TheWalkingToast: :(
1:48 PM - TheWalkingToast: i hope they don't fix this
1:48 PM - TheWalkingToast: it would be very cool with the new games
1:48 PM - Bumpy: Ok pool is covered
1:48 PM - Bumpy: Lets get some music
1:48 PM - TheWalkingToast: when they add the karts
1:48 PM - TheWalkingToast: we can do so much stuff
1:48 PM - Bumpy: OMG
1:48 PM - TheWalkingToast: or the horror one
1:48 PM - Bumpy: Condo racing
1:48 PM - TheWalkingToast: xD
1:48 PM - TheWalkingToast: uch
1:49 PM - Bumpy: xD
1:49 PM - TheWalkingToast: "What is your favorite map ?" "My condo"          "What ?"
1:49 PM - Bumpy: xD
8 Likes

They’ve already stated that your condo is your server, you can do whatever you desire there. Besides this just seems like a neat trick more so than a cheat. It’d be pretty cool to use your own condo as a custom ball race map though. Maybe build it outside the map for extra space.

4 Likes

We already started for a ball race map :slight_smile:
The only problem with that is that only the players that pressed ready spawn the new players that come are on spectating mode

We are now building and testing the map, toast will put up a video later on of the map i made

1 Like

I’ll figure it out and tell you all later :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome hack! Already saw players playing virus on the planet panic map at launch. The only thing we still need are dedicated gameworld server.

hueh, the amount of xd’s used has gone too far

2 Likes

The only problem I could see with this is if any of the gamemodes still give out units. If not, then I’d assume it’s perfectly fine.

Virus and planet panic give units this is why we don’t share it its not the only reason that we don’t share i the other one is that its complicated and you might break the game and you will have to reinstall and many more reasons

I created a topic a while ago explaining how to do things like this. I played Ball Race in the Plaza

1 Like

Nice but its not the same we don’t use dedicated server. We use the line that you use but not only that line its about 5 to 6 lines that we edit, And for virus many more lines and we don’t edit lines that are only from the config files. But i really can’t share more information :smile:

We now got virus on glxy, negative gravity virus on hospital

Just warning you guys, modding is against the EULA so I’d assume this is as well.

1 Like

Yea we saw and we stopped but thanks anyways :slight_smile:

I did mine before the EULA changed.

Modifying config files to do something that doesn’t give you and advantage in a game is different than modifying the game’s code directly.

Not sure if it was on the forums or the Discord, but IIRC, a while ago right when the new EULA was released, Mac said that doing these kinds of things counted as modding and were therefore against the EULA.

2 Likes

I just confirmed with mac, this is indeed against the eula.

This looks really, good. but I this is against the eula, but well you’re not taking advantage of that and you’re doing just for fun, right?.. Oh what a dilema

Yea it was just for fun