Game mechanics suggestion

please, make the ball race balls less momentive and more responsive, i fall off every 5 seconds because of how much momentum the ball has, and also, the game needs some serious optimizations. Thanks!

I personally think Ball Race is fine as is. It’s already a huge improvement over GMT’s ballrace. I feel like anymore and people would be able to rush through stages too easily.

Could it be your ping by chance? If your ping is high, playing Ball Race is pretty much impossible because your movements are delayed. In my experience there isn’t much that can be done about that beyond playing on your own, or maybe with a friend.

1 Like

What Suburban said. Also, as a tip outside of lag, make sure not to go full blaze and hold W down the whole time. Tapping and being gentle with your movements is the way to go.

Please don’t change ball race i beg you D:

We have no plans to change the way Ball Race controls. I would check into your connection with the host of the game. If you have high ping, it’s gonna be a bad time. We have some ideas to help this in the later future, but changing the controls is not one of them.

5 Likes

Seriously though, hosting your own game alleviates so much of the anger and aggression.

1 Like

After posting this I asked the devs on their stream or somewhere else and they told me that they don’t intend to implement something like this.
The condo idea might not be that great, but using UE4 level streaming for condos and other parts of the lobby such as the game ports would be awesome.