Funeral Condo: Remembering Kiko

I never thought I’d see myself doing this so soon…

This here is a place dedicated for a former Tower Unite player named Kiko.

Kiko was a friend, a community member, and someone who has been part of the Tower Unite community since 2020. He was someone who I cherished and looked as a brother to always guide yet seek advice from at times. He was a member of my unofficial community, where he opened up to me about his story, his passion(s), and his purpose.

On June 12th, 2023, Kiko passed away at the age of 24 years old. This place is to both remember him and celebrate his life—both in Tower Unite and as a whole. Upon his passing, he leaves behind a plethora of friends and a single surviving family member.

On 2024-01-05T21:00:00Z, we will host a funeral and memorial service for Kiko. It will be streamed live on Twitch and YouTube so it can be shared with the only surviving family member of Kiko, his mother.

Whether you knew Kiko before or are just finding out now, this is my invitation to you, the Tower Unite Community, to attend and pay respects to a community member just like all of us.

Thank you for your time,
-Kirbyrocket

EDIT 1: If you want to take pictures, videos, or any kind of media during the event, you’re more than welcome to share them within this forum thread. Anything and everything will go a long way as it really just shows what it means to be part of the Tower Unite community.

14 Likes

With the graveyard in the front near spawn, I decided to have everyone who has some words to leave for him or some kind of eulogy can put their name on a gravestone and have a readable book in front of it if it’s too long.

The top floor of gravestones being for his friends and the bottom floor being for anyone else that attends the condo or replies in the forums.

A book will be placed if the message is too long, and we’ve already gotten some people like @docfortuna who didn’t really know him to leave a eulogy.

If you want to leave a eulogy yourself, you’re more than welcome to do so by replying to this thread with your name and a message as well.

3 Likes

J15Danny

To Kiko
Though we never met i’m sure we would’ve got along well. you have touched many hearts in the tower community and beyond.
We all wish for you a peaceful rest, take care now.

2 Likes

Danoolie’s Eulogy to Kiko.

Dear Kiko, though our paths never crossed in the virtual realm of Tower Unite, it is evident that your presence was a source of joy, love and friendship for many. Today, we gather not only to mourn the loss of a fellow gamer but to celebrate the positive impact you’ve had on this growing community. Your memory will endure in us all, and especially cherished by those who shared virtual spaces with you. Though our paths didn’t intertwine here, I trust we’ll unite anew in another dimension. Rest in peace, Kiko.

Sincerely,
Danoolie, and Saroolie

3 Likes

To friends of Kiko
A wise man once said, “When I’m parting with a friend, regardless of the circumstances, See you later. We’ll meet again. That’s right, nothing unusual about it. I’ll see you later.” Because it’s true. You will reunite once again. All of you.

2 Likes

Thank you to alll those who attended the funeral service. Here was one last picture we took before we ended the service.

2 Likes