Foggy Shack Studios by Foggy Shack INC

TL:DR at the bottom :slight_smile:

Please bear with me for my first “official” post on this forum!
Thank you in advance for spending your precious time on reading, and leaving your thoughts and opinions below.

As a lot of Condo-owners, I too plead guilty to this Condo being a W.I.P.
This implies that not everything in this Condo is bound to stay the same, as I edit and add to this Condo sporadically over the years.
But as of now, I’m happy enough with how it is in its current state to share it.
With that being said and out of the way;

FOGGY SHACK INC. PRESENTS TO YOU: FOGGY SHACK STUDIOS!

Looking for a sleek and stylish recording studio that captures the essence of music-culture?
Look no further than Foggy Shack Studios, the latest offering from the innovative minds at Foggy Shack INC… Step into the world of F.S.S., the ultimate recording space for those who demand both luxury and comfort.

Located in the heart of the middle of nowhere, Foggy Shack Studios is a stunning condominium that doubles as a state-of-the-art recording space for Foggy Shack Records.
Boasting a range of features that are sure to impress, this studio is the perfect choice for aspiring artists, music lovers, and anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind experience.

Step inside and you’ll be greeted by a warm and inviting living room that’s perfect for relaxing with friends or spending a quiet night in. This room can also be purposed as waiting area for your clients.
With plenty of lava lamps around the house to set the vibe, and a range of comfortable seating options, this space is the perfect place to unwind and recharge your batteries.
A fully-functional kitchen is nearby, perfect for whipping up a quick snack or refreshing drink.

Need a break from the living room? Head downstairs to the cozy LAN party and let loose with some retro gaming. With a projector and a range of features spanning the '90s and 2000s, this space is the perfect place to kick back and relive the glory days of gaming.

But perhaps the most impressive feature of Foggy Shack Studios is its official recording studio, which doubles as a chill lounge. With all the latest equipment and technology at your fingertips, you’ll be able to create your next hit* in a space that feels like home. And when you’re ready to take a break, just kick back on the comfortable seating and enjoy the view of your own creations.

In the basement, you’ll find a speakeasy jazz-bar that’s perfect for a nightcap or a quiet conversation. Our trained and F.S.S.-certified bartender Gaston is sure to serve you until your heart’s content.
With cozy lighting and a range of classic cocktails on offer, this space is the perfect place to wind down after a long day of recording in our studio. And of course, a bar wouldn’t be complete without a pooltable to sharpen your poolskills as well.

Next to our bar you will find, at display, part of the personal collection of the CEO from Foggy Shack INC. This exclusive selection of trophies, fish, rare items, and treasures from the past and present provides an unparalleled glimpse into the mind of one of the world’s most innovative and successful businesspeople.

Last but not least Foggy Shack Studios also features access to the lower floors and tunnels of our F.S. INC. facility-center complex. A functional elevator provides employees and staff members the access to our Security Sector, always guaranteeing and insuring a safe environment at all times. [There used to be remote security camera’s throughout the house connected through I/O to the monitors, RIP your FPS.]

So come and experience the ultimate in luxury and comfort at Foggy Shack Studios today. With its unique blend of technology, style, and history, it’s the perfect place to make your musical dreams a reality.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, our studio offers state-of-the-art equipment, experienced engineers, and a cozy atmosphere that’s sure to bring out the best in your music.

To inquire about booking or hiring the studio, please contact Foggy Shack Studios through any information- or booking terminals of our Foggy Shack INC. associations. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get started on your next musical journey.

*When recording music in the official Foggy Shack Records recording studio at Foggy Shack Studios, please be aware that Foggy Shack Records, as a partner of Foggy Shack INC., has a right to ownership of any hit records produced in the studio. This means that Foggy Shack Records and Foggy Shack INC. may earn a portion of the profits from any commercial success resulting from the music created in the studio. By using the Foggy Shack Studios recording studio, you acknowledge and accept this condition. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at Foggy Shack Studios or any Foggy Shack INC. association

TL:DR
Cozy house with an oldschool LAN-party in the basement, a music-recording studio, a jazz bar, some secrets, and my personal collection from the collectionbook.
Wrapped up in some OC lore about a fictional multimillion dollar company.

Come and say hi if you see me hosting sometimes!

Thank you to all the amazing workshop artists and GMT/Tower Unite developers who helped me shape my own place of peace, and made this overall project possible for me.
Special thanks to everyone who already visited my condo, and the amazing people I’ve met through the years!

Cheers,
Tomo, A.K.A. Cheenus

4 Likes