Fishing EXP increased just a little bit?

I know Fishing EXP has been increased but it still feels slow, I feel like the numbers should be:

Easy: 500
Medium: 750
Hard: 950
Very Hard: 1,200

I feel like that if we did have these numbers for EXP it would making actually getting the milestones for Fishing just a little bit easier?

i feel like the exp part is not the issue.

the actual issue is that, no matter what fish you caught (either rare wireframe or rare fish) or any baits, you just get random chances to get the difficulties, which in my opinion, is poorly implemented and once again, loses motivation or effort to catch at all.

i prefer if they could make rare fishes or items actualy rarer.

in other words:

rare stuff are suppose to give you enough EXP for being actualy rare and not by pure RNG.

4 Likes

I would also like to add on to this, that there should be a change to the golden ball bait; where it could have the highest chance for the rare fish to spawn. But as a bi-product makes the fish aggressive and thus always very hard difficulty.

5 Likes

I don’t agree that the exp part is not the issue but definitely the random chance difficulties is poorly implemented. If bait catch rare fish then rare fish should be either hard or very hard.

3 Likes

Definitely, like there always hard or very hard.

1 Like

After commenting on the post about a fish NPC that gives you daily task (Fishing NPC - #6 by Gur) I feel like allowing this to be added and also the suggestions from that post I would feel would be a perfect addition to fishing and make it way more enjoyable to fish.