Fishing Events

Besides smaller fish, there should be events where you are able to catch really big fish (whale sized) but need multiple people with you and a large boat to catch. It would make it so that it isn’t just a solo activity and everyone that helped would split the money earned.

I think it’d also be cool if you could fish up some other non fish objects rarely, just to add some surprise, maybe include some rare furniture items you could catch that are ocean themed.

1 Like

Hear me out here, Tower Unite’s Moby Dick.
Eh?

1 Like

Only if it’s as badass as this

also randomly appearing “lucky spots” would be cool

1 Like

If fishing doesn’t release with buff anime boys for me to fish with then I’m gonna flip out.

e3 jokes weeks after e3 are still funny, right guys?

1 Like

Maybe some crappy boots, when caught, you’d have them in your accessories?

2 Likes

depending on how the fishing mechanics actually turn out to become in the finished product, Fishing events that REQUIRE multiple players sounds annoying; since I expect most people wont be spending there time fishing in groups. If the fishing mechanics are something more like Jigging. Then a event that causes different “hot spots” that jump all around the ocean where there could be increased % of loot for a limited amount of time. could be a very nice way to reward players who are not just siting in one spot farming fish all day

3 Likes

Maybe also fish up a boot for a reference

Fishing contests would be awesome also :slight_smile:

3 Likes