Fishing Boats/Nets/Fishing Rod Barrels etc

to give the docks that extra touch of being near the sea/beach such as:

1. Decorated fish nets from idle fishing boats and along the side of the broadwalk fishing platforms hanging up near the fish shop.
  2. Purchase a fishing boat to explore the seas to fish some where more quiter or with friends to fish from.
  3. buy nets to catch 3-5 fish but the diffulcultie is high and slippery (can only be used on the fishing boat)
  4. More fishing rod skins / customizations of choice of colour/line and hook.
  5. A fouldable camping chair you can place to sit on as you fish near bonds or the beach. (only you can sit on it and remove it after (despawns 30 seconds)
  6. Can buy upgrades for your fishing boat such as a small kitchen area to prepare fish that you have caught to serve as food dishes.

Purchase a fishing boat to explore the seas to fish some where more quiter or with friends to fish from.

i believe this is planned in the ocean expansion update!

More fishing rod skins / customizations of choice of colour/line and hook.

you’ll be able to buy different bobbers , but i would love to see skins for the fishing rod itself!

Can buy upgrades for your fishing boat such as a small kitchen area to prepare fish that you have caught to serve as food dishes.

this would be really cool ! cooking is a feature that the devs want to add, but it’d be cool if you could cook fish & such for exotic meals

that’s also planned:

5 Likes

i had no idea :oooo

same