Fish Caught Total, Junk Caught Fish Rarity Leaderboards.

Feel Like such an addition would add more competition, reason to fish, considering Fishing can take up quite the time anyway, I feel like Having these 3 would improve how many would fish, since it seems to be the most least, from what I have seen, it’d be nice to have, as well as open maybe more opportunities, possibilities.

Personally, I wouldn’t say that enabling competition for fishing would be a good idea at all. The reason why fishing is so nice as opposed to the vast majority of other activities around the Plaza is exactly because it is not competitive in nature - In my opinion, it’s an activity to relax, take a break, etc. and it’s also why you don’t see many players doing it, which is fine. Of the people I have saw while fishing myself, many, outside of achievement and milestone hunting, would just fish to relax, pass time in some other way, away from all of the action pretty much everywhere else, that sometimes also including away from other people (eg. trolls, toxic people, immature people, etc.). Doing this in a way to specifically enable competition would completely turn away some people from it and most likely wouldn’t be too friendly overall - I know I would stop doing it, unless it was in private, in a Condo, for one. I don’t think I can agree with this suggestion.