First person

There should be a first person mode in ZM, similar to Dead Ops Arcade 2 & 3. It would be fairly interesting what y’all could do with that.

That would require them to do first person animations for every single ZM weapon, and the maps aren’t really designed for it. As cool as it’d be, I feel like that’s a huge time investment that’d only serve to take away from the original intention of ZM, being a top-down zombie shooter.

5 Likes

actually I’ve seen devs exploring ZM maps in firstperson and that would be pretty awesome, but it’s also likely that they may have holes which are not usually visible in top-down view

2 Likes

I was just thinking that this would be alot of fun ^-^. It probably be alot of work but if it was a modifier you can click before starting the game lobby, i think it/d bring alot of life into the game mode, even if it was really janky.

yeah even if this was kinda jank or didnt have any animations it would personally make the game tons more playable for me, the game as it is, is kinda fun i guess but its kinda… you dont really need to think about anything you’re doing after you get the gist of it so its kinda just… not boring but, empty minded playing?